Sheila Colfer, CCIM and Fred Miller, SIOR are pleased to announce the New Exclusive Authorization to Lease 5605 Riggins Court, Reno, Nevada. This two-story Professionally Managed Office Building is comprised of 14,040+/- sq. ft., situated on 1,039 acres of land. Professional office suites are available from 1,477 - 2,267 sq. ft. | $1.50 PSF Full Service.
Flyer – 5605 Riggins Court | To learn more about this exclusive listing or to schedule a showing please contact:
Fred Miller, SIOR | Direct: 775-850-3115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheila Colfer, CCIM | Direct: 775-850-3143 | email@example.com
For Sale or Lease – 14,604 sq. ft. Professional Medical Building available. Built-out Dental Suites up to 5,900 sq. ft. available. Vacuum and Air Included. Central location!
855 W 7th St, Reno, Nevada | $1.25 psf plus utilities
Close to UNR, downtown, the freeway, and 1000′s of homes. Tens of Thousands of NEW PATIENTS have been attracted to Dental professionals at this location….Space is now available!
855 W 7th – Sale Flier | 855 W 7th – Lease Flier
For additional information or to schedule a tour contact: Ron Boles, CCIM | Direct: 775-850-3116 | Cell: 775-720-3100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Skylo Dangler is pleased to announce the new Exclusive Authorization to Sell 29.33 Acres of Industrial Vacant Land in Fernley with 1,476+/- feet of frontage on Interstate I-80.
1000 Pilot Road, Fernley, Nevada 89408 | 29.33 Acres| 4.75 acres of water rights| 1,476 feet frontage Interstate I-80 | Zoned C-2
Flyer – 1000 Pilot Rd
For additional information on this exclusive listing please contact: Skylo Dangler (775) 772-5414 | email@example.com
JUST REDUCED! Upscale, Class “A” Professional Office Space consisting of approximately 4,879 sq. ft. for Lease at a new low price. This professional, single level Office Building offers upscale finish work, large executive style offices, upscale conference/break-room, and is conveniently located just off I-395; 10 minutes to Reno Airport.
500 Damonte Ranch Pkwy, Suite 675 |4,879 sq. ft. |$1.50 PSF Full Service
500 Damonte Ranch Pkwy, Ste 675
For additional information and/or to schedule a tour contact Tom Fennell (775) 850-3117 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Note from Tom Fennell:
The Truckee River Flood begin is slated to begin Phase 1 this week. This project is designed to distribute drainage further east of Sparks, which will help prevent industrial Sparks from flooding as it did in 2005 and 1997. The industrial Sparks area, is roughly 2,100 acres, and is a large employment and economic hub for the area’s economy.
Dickson Commercial is proud to announce Skylo Dangler joined our professional commercial team. Mr. Dangler has over 45 years of expertise in residential and commercial real estate development and sale. He was involved in the development of the award winning Wingfield Springs Community, and was President of Real Estate for Wingfield Springs Nevada Group.
He is proud to be voted “Man of the Year” for American Heart Association, and “Board Member of the Year” for Community Association Institute, and served as a “Trustee” for Desert Research Institute.
Skylo Dangler Direct: 775-850-3104 | Cell: 775-722-5414 | email@example.com
Don Welsh, CCIM of Dickson Commercial represented the Tenant, Sierra Pacific Windows on a 60 month lease on a 4,000+/- sf Office/Showroom and Warehouse space located at 970 Spice Island, #10, Sparks, Nevada.
Fred Miller, SIOR and Sheila Colfer, CCIM of Dickson Commercial represented the buyer, Riggins Court LLC, in the purchase of 5606 Riggins Court, Reno, Nevada for $800,000 on 1/24/2014.
Quick Note from Tom Fennell:
As discussed in our year end review, new construction for multi-family buildings is beginning to take place as we speak. The Reno/Sparks apartment vacancy is below 5% currently which has encouraged apartment developers such as Silver Wing Development, Ryder Homes, and Kromer Investments to get back into the business of developing and building new apartments.
Silver Wing is bringing 674 new units to the market, Ryder is adding 208, and Kromer is adding 288.
In the month of November, one noteworthy sale each of residential land and commercial land occurred. The residential sale supports the fact that the residential market in Reno/Sparks is still going strong.
- 6 finished residential lots in Belsera that included foundations: This broke out to $150,000 for each finished lot and foundation. These lots were sold from Charlie Bluth to KDH Builders.
- A multi-family or commercial parcel located adjacent to UNR on North Virginia: The parcel sold for $105,000 and was 9,591 square feet, which indicates $10.94 per square foot. Hopefully this means that more commercial development will happen with UNR continuing to expand.
The apartment market has slowed down; however with CW potentially looking to sell their Reno/Sparks apartment portfolio, we may see a lot of activity after the first of the year. CW currently holds D’Andrea Apartments, Vizcaya, Iron Blossom, and last but definitely not least, Lakeridge East.
- 1133 Buena Vista Avenue: purchased by a California Investor for $1,221,000. The complex consists of 32 shared units, therefore the per unit sales price is $38,156.
- 1128 H Street: 13 unit duplex type complex. It sold for $850,000 or $65,384 per unit.
The industrial market had the largest noteworthy sale.
- 9085 Moya Boulevard: Sold for $13,400,000. This was a leased 336,055 square foot building that Panattoni sold to an investor that purchased the property for the income and length of tenant’s leases.
- 1655 Kleppe Lane: Was purchased by a transportation company for $1,937,500. Two parcels were included in this sale.
The office market had four sales occur in November.
- 9480 Gateway Drive: This property consists of two buildings totaling 21,904 square feet. This indicates and overall per square foot price of $57.06. These buildings need a lot of deferred maintenance to make them leasable. This was a foreclosure sale.
- 160 W Huffaker Lane: This property consists of 5,676 square feet and sold for $908,000 indicating a per square foot price of $160.00.
The retail market was very slow in the month of November, however there was one hotel sale for the month of November.
- 6200 S Virginia Street: The sale was for $350,000. The property was a prior Veterinary office located across Virginia Street from Whole Foods.
- Aloha Inn in Sparks: Consists of 132 units. The sale price was $1,625,000 or $12,310 per hotel room.
View Archived Reports